Monday, August 23, 2010

Out for the count

I have been seriously sidelined by the cold that never goes away. It seems I caught a cold about 2 and a half weeks ago, than I proceeded to catch some kind of flu on top of that and this mess has now turned into a sinus infection. The kicker is because I am pregnant I can’t really take anything but some regular Tylenol and usually I like to have a few nights with extra strength Cold Tylenol to help me sleep, but not right now!
So for now I am sidelined. Not only do I not feel like running because I am tiered but there is no way that my poor stuffed up head would allow it. But the funny thing is, as I always find when I can’t run, I miss it. I miss my outlet and my quiet alone time. Hopefully I can shake this thing off be back running and writing soon.

No comments: